Check PageRank




  Subscribe to Peculiar Individuality

Add to Technorati Favorites





Recent Comments



Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hello Dubai!

Praise the Lord, we arrived in Dubai safe!

My relocation does not mean that I am going to a smooth road cos rather it is certainly a rough one. I am not expecting an easy life here in Dubai but when I finally set foot on this land and feel the 'very' warm air, all I uttered was ' Welcome to Dubai!'.

God was so good to us, to us cos we haven't had any problem in the immigration and during the 8 hours flight, we had it at its best that we enjoyed the flight so much. Unlike the others, we had no worries and pressures at all. We're enjoying it so much.

So, this is my second day here. I missed my hubby so much, my family, my loveones, and my friends. It's good I have 'kababayans' to live with and I unconsciously forget the meaning of 'home sick'. I do hope though that life ahead would be the greatest. I pray for good paying job, kind boss, good health and nice colleagues. May God bless me as I pursue my dreams… and please pray for me too.

I love you all!

May you find joy watching these pictures.



Cebu International Airport
hehehe.. we're waiting for plane arounf 11am for our 12:30 flight.

Flight to HongKong

OMG! We arrived safe in HK!
See the "Maas" sign? We're stupid you know.. so we need that! LOL
Meaning, first international flight: need assistance.

Hamarain Center
Imagine, i used my fon to capture this and used the auto-timed feature.

Hamarain Center
Gorgeous, this is the food court.. a waiter took the picture.
We asked him if he's Filipino, he said he's not.. yet he told us he is afterward.
we're tricked! hahaha


Hamarain Center
by the fountain. I'm with Ruth and Melani.

The street! It's almost 41 degrees here and it's sooo HOT!
and yeah, we're the only one walking with umbrellas. hehe

Aha! I like the picture.


Labels: , ,



posted by Yesha Gee at Saturday, June 07, 2008-
6Comments:
  • At June 10, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Blogger Sendosaid…

    i hope you enjoy dubai, it's really a good place. home far away from home hehe

     
  • At June 13, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    hoy yessa! ingat ka dyan ha! and magpaka bait and papayat ka bwehehehehe uy balitaan mo naman kami dito sa pinas.. ug pag naa na ka sweldo padala kwarta diri!

     
  • At June 16, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Blogger rehabmansaid…

    Hi. I am based in Abu Dhabi working for a little over a year. I wish you all the best! Just a piece of advice: No matter what you do, always remember that you are a Filipino and you do not only represent yourself. Be safe and God bless you. Ipagbunyi ang lahing Kayumanggi! *Cheers*

     
  • At June 24, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Blogger Yesha Geesaid…

    @ Sendzki
    Thanks for dropping by. Init dito sa dubai... times 10 ang init jan sa pinas. Hangin pa lng, super init na.

     
  • At June 24, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Blogger Yesha Geesaid…

    @ Sir jo
    Hahay, maski kanus-a sir... palaaway jud ka. hehe

     
  • At June 24, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Blogger Yesha Geesaid…

    @ rehabman
    Bakit rehabman? na rehab ka? joke.

    Tama ka... ipagbunyi ang lahing kayumanggi!

     
Post a Comment



THE HEART SPEAKS

from ~~~~~~~~

DEAR JESUS,
You told Your close followers
who were taught how to seek the Father's heart
that whatever they asked for in prayer,
that they were to believe they received it
and it would be theirs. (Mark 11:24)

O, Father, help me to know Your heart intimately
so that I'll know how to pray,
what to pray,
and believe in advance
that I will receive it!


Bloggers Lane

UIC-ITE Official Blog| Bisdak Planet
Hopchow:668 The Neighbour of the Beast| Random Kalokohan Ni Nikoy
Gem Starlight Express| My Euro Travel and Adventures
Rubybenz| The World Wide Web Addict
My Daily Nourishment| Brain Blog
The Road to the Unknown| Carlson Clan Adventure
Pinay Princess| Baby Pink
I love Valerie| Pink Angel
Cherry's Comfort Zone| Kharlota| Center of my Life
Girl in Geek's Clothing| Chubby:Palms of My Hands
Sendo Taong Ninja| An Angel's Journey
Never Dainty:Girl with mud smudged cheeks| Czech Republic Trip
Rock My World| Crazy Delicious Foods
Jogja Visit| 12trav
Informasi Dumai| Mucize Yaş am
Anything Goes| A Writer's Den
Proud Mommy| Bussy Bee Mom
Rojoy's Daily Update| Mommy Joy of Two
Rojoy's Kitchen| Married With Children
Just My Opinion| Everything is Simply Amazing
Megasite for Bible Studies and Information| Daystar Shine On Me
The Long Journey of My Life| A Pinay Wife's Den
My Blogging Thoughs| Trails and Travelogues
My World of Life's Adventure| A Simple Life
Moms... check nyo| Go Confidently in the Direction of your Dreams
Kurdapya'z Journey| Simply Filipina
Life's Blah| View Point Version
Easy Cooking| Happy Daily Thoughts
Ideal Pink Rose| Alouraine:Treasure Box
Scalatan:My World in My Own World| All in Korea, Only in Korea
Portia Speaks | Jophilsuperman
Vivien:The Concept| Republic of A
Iluvhubbes:Anything Goes| Coy's Blog
Meg:The Girlicious side of a woman| July Jaguars
| Raptured Dreams
Kitty's Haven| Coy19:Fuzzy Wuzzy
marynj:Sweet Lullaby| Mariesays:Buzzing Around
Fahrenheit:Summer 95 Degrees| Andrik:Multi-Information
Ecstatic| UncleJosh:Happily Broken
Rame-ash:Sensible Innovations| CHeddarina:Click on My World
Tallboyz| Payat
Daily Happy Thoughts| Bojoy:EXPOSED My Love Strings
Highlights:Finding the Future| Alritch:A Mysterious Life
Anything Goes by Marzel| Alliance Tutorial
Goji:Living a Free Life| Did You Know?
Mars:Praying for a Beautiful Weather| Ronald Borla:As Artists Think Alike
Cathcgix:Beautiful Mediocrity| JK:See Me For What You Will
Stay Healthy and Strong| Things That Go Bump
After Working Hours| Easy Earning Dollars
Words of my Tongue| leizlmarie:lizElement/
Smakeme:Poto Funthesys | Big Money List
Anniniput:Beautiful Language | Rehabman Versus The Universe
mar2dar2:My Life | Pictures n' more
cyberk's | Textual Relations
Mahreez:Always Be a Part of Me | Ebook Help For You
Design Help For You | Portable Software Download
Hapi Blogging | The Destroyer
Time 2 Know | Arrive Alive at Your Destiny
Penned by Sterndal | WWE
Kiscope |

Note:Please let me know if i mispost your blog link and blog name. I'm being careful as much as possible. Apologies for my mistakes, if ever. And if you want me to change the link name, just buzz me. =)
Want to Exchange Links?