Check PageRank




  Subscribe to Peculiar Individuality

Add to Technorati Favorites





Recent Comments



Friday, January 25, 2008

Innocent Girl - Part 2

HS Continues



I sit at the first seat of the second row and next to me are Miles and Jojo. Kris and Med sat infront and in between them is a vacant seat for Shelly. Med and Kris are the brain of the group and they always fought the top 1 rank in the class all the time. Though they’re competing for the spot, they’re still friends since they have a friendly competition. Actually, Med was always on the rank 1 since 1st grade, next to her are random students who is either 5 points below her or 10. The competition just started when Kris transferred to our school in 4th grade. Kris is a former student of a good school in Davao City. She needs to transfer school since her Dad was assigned to work in our town. Kris became one in the group when she approached me and asked for help. Kris is my cousin and I knew her though we’re not close since we haven’t had the chance to be when she’s still in DC. Med is friendly, so adding Kris to the group is never a problem to her. Surprisingly, they start competing over the top 1 rank in every grading period of 4th grade, with 1 point behind or 2, switching places from rank 1 and 2.



So Shelly needs to sit beside them – in between them to be exact. It is not because she’s the referee but because she needed their brain. Shelly might not be dull but she’s the lowest among the six of us and she’s most likely to fail if not helped. Shelly’s not around today because she’s still in Manila for a vacation. Shelly may not be smart but she’s the richest among us. Her family owns the largest convenience store in town; her mom manages the business since her Dad travels a lot for business. She has a sister, 2 years older and a junior in the same high school. We call her sister “S” since both of them starts with She. If we try to contact Shelly, we need to tell the whole name and not the usual “She” because her sister’s name is Sheryl. So Sheryl is one of meanest girl in school. Just like us, this girl got her own group and also a popular one. She’s mean because she’s frank, straight and honest. She tells you what she thinks about you with 100% honesty, more of what is true and less of what is unnecessary. She might be mean – but Sheryl, me and the rest of my group are cool; simply because we are on the same league. We’re mean and she’s just the meanest. So Shelly’s elder sis is the meanest and she’s the opposite of her. Shelly rather keeps herself tight and center if things got unpleasant. She says “you’re hairclips are pretty” just to make the girl who adores her feel good about herself eventhough the hairclips are not pretty at all. Yes, she tends to lie but that’s because she didn’t want to hurt anybody’s feelings. She’s sensitive and a cry-baby.


It’s boring to keep staring at the vacant seat but it’s more boring to listen to teacher’s lesson, whatever he’s saying duh! So the usual me plays again with my ballpen and prays it’s already the end of the day. Why is it party day has to end so soon and class has to end really long? Frown! I am wishing for the bell – recess time please.



I can’t tell how time passes by but it’s already lunch time. Oh my God, what happened to the recess time? It’s really funny to realize that Recess Time is for grade school only and there’ll be no more recess time in high school. So this will be our first lunch break together in new school, new uniform, new canteen, new school year and new everything. This is it, high school year has started and this will be the first time to pick which table to occupy for the rest of the school year. So we need a table with 6 chairs, and we couldn’t find one. All is there, a square table with 4 chairs. What are we going to do now? We can’t have that; we need round table and 6 chairs. This is just great, jeez! I can feel the pressures since the students are coming in and the canteen has started to look crowded. So I talked to a lady who works in the canteen and asked if she can help us. Unfortunately, the school doesn’t have a round table. Ahhhh! I’m so dismayed and I’m really hungry now. If we put 2 tables together and get 2 extra chairs, that would be good but we will ruin the entire table setting of the canteen and if we do that, I don’t think the canteen manager will like it. But we have no choice; so we broke the arrangement, put the two tables together, grab additional 2 chairs and got ourselves a new place to eat. Then just as I thought, the canteen manager approached us and she’s standing right infront of me. So I give her my sweetest smile, ask the rest to cute themselves and request for her to reconsider, and then smile again.

Do you really want to know how powerful a sweet smile is?.... Ask her. Hah! The spot is ours now and will be ours till the school year ends.

Labels: , , ,



posted by Yesha Gee at Friday, January 25, 2008-
2Comments:
Post a Comment



THE HEART SPEAKS

from ~~~~~~~~

DEAR JESUS,
You told Your close followers
who were taught how to seek the Father's heart
that whatever they asked for in prayer,
that they were to believe they received it
and it would be theirs. (Mark 11:24)

O, Father, help me to know Your heart intimately
so that I'll know how to pray,
what to pray,
and believe in advance
that I will receive it!


Bloggers Lane

UIC-ITE Official Blog| Bisdak Planet
Hopchow:668 The Neighbour of the Beast| Random Kalokohan Ni Nikoy
Gem Starlight Express| My Euro Travel and Adventures
Rubybenz| The World Wide Web Addict
My Daily Nourishment| Brain Blog
The Road to the Unknown| Carlson Clan Adventure
Pinay Princess| Baby Pink
I love Valerie| Pink Angel
Cherry's Comfort Zone| Kharlota| Center of my Life
Girl in Geek's Clothing| Chubby:Palms of My Hands
Sendo Taong Ninja| An Angel's Journey
Never Dainty:Girl with mud smudged cheeks| Czech Republic Trip
Rock My World| Crazy Delicious Foods
Jogja Visit| 12trav
Informasi Dumai| Mucize Yaş am
Anything Goes| A Writer's Den
Proud Mommy| Bussy Bee Mom
Rojoy's Daily Update| Mommy Joy of Two
Rojoy's Kitchen| Married With Children
Just My Opinion| Everything is Simply Amazing
Megasite for Bible Studies and Information| Daystar Shine On Me
The Long Journey of My Life| A Pinay Wife's Den
My Blogging Thoughs| Trails and Travelogues
My World of Life's Adventure| A Simple Life
Moms... check nyo| Go Confidently in the Direction of your Dreams
Kurdapya'z Journey| Simply Filipina
Life's Blah| View Point Version
Easy Cooking| Happy Daily Thoughts
Ideal Pink Rose| Alouraine:Treasure Box
Scalatan:My World in My Own World| All in Korea, Only in Korea
Portia Speaks | Jophilsuperman
Vivien:The Concept| Republic of A
Iluvhubbes:Anything Goes| Coy's Blog
Meg:The Girlicious side of a woman| July Jaguars
| Raptured Dreams
Kitty's Haven| Coy19:Fuzzy Wuzzy
marynj:Sweet Lullaby| Mariesays:Buzzing Around
Fahrenheit:Summer 95 Degrees| Andrik:Multi-Information
Ecstatic| UncleJosh:Happily Broken
Rame-ash:Sensible Innovations| CHeddarina:Click on My World
Tallboyz| Payat
Daily Happy Thoughts| Bojoy:EXPOSED My Love Strings
Highlights:Finding the Future| Alritch:A Mysterious Life
Anything Goes by Marzel| Alliance Tutorial
Goji:Living a Free Life| Did You Know?
Mars:Praying for a Beautiful Weather| Ronald Borla:As Artists Think Alike
Cathcgix:Beautiful Mediocrity| JK:See Me For What You Will
Stay Healthy and Strong| Things That Go Bump
After Working Hours| Easy Earning Dollars
Words of my Tongue| leizlmarie:lizElement/
Smakeme:Poto Funthesys | Big Money List
Anniniput:Beautiful Language | Rehabman Versus The Universe
mar2dar2:My Life | Pictures n' more
cyberk's | Textual Relations
Mahreez:Always Be a Part of Me | Ebook Help For You
Design Help For You | Portable Software Download
Hapi Blogging | The Destroyer
Time 2 Know | Arrive Alive at Your Destiny
Penned by Sterndal | WWE
Kiscope |

Note:Please let me know if i mispost your blog link and blog name. I'm being careful as much as possible. Apologies for my mistakes, if ever. And if you want me to change the link name, just buzz me. =)
Want to Exchange Links?