Check PageRank




  Subscribe to Peculiar Individuality

Add to Technorati Favorites





Recent Comments



Monday, August 13, 2007

Bitterness

I took a break Wednesday and went to visit my mom in the province. It wasn’t actually a break; I got sick so I had to take some rest. I thought I could handle additional pressures to my already-pressured-life, yet I came to a realization that no matter how willing my mind is, the body just can’t. I broke down Wednesday morning before leaving for work. So I asked my boyfriend to drive me to the province, to grasp some fresh air and to visit my mom as well.

Planning to take a deep rest, my getaway turned out to be more stressful. My sister Amor told me that part of our ancestral lot is open for bidding by the next day. What hurt me most; the bidding includes my 1640 square meter inheritance lot. I don’t exactly know what I feel that day; I just felt my tears kept falling. What have I done to my other sister why she had to pull my share? History puts back again. Rumor has it that my sister Alma forged my signature to prove that I donated my share to her. I was just a kid then, 10 years old. How could someone ruin a kid’s future? I have 2 equal lots under my name, the one is open for bidding, and the other one is for lease. I was really brokenhearted.

Later in the afternoon, I went back to the city, went straight to the Public Attorney’s Office and asked for advice. I became more hopeless cos I will definitely lose the case. My older sister claimed to be my guardian, proved that I signed the donation (forged or not, they said I totally lost it) and all I could do is to redeem it. Redeeming means I have to pay the loan, but where the hell I could get 50,000 dollars? If only I’m a good gambler and a very lucky one, I could gamble.

Life is full of surprises. If dad didn’t die early, where will I be now? If my siblings haven’t subdivided the lot before I reached 18, what would we be? If my older sister haven’t scammed us, are we still what we are? These are surprises that may cause bitterness. Something I wouldn’t want, something I couldn’t take.

Thurdays, Aug 9, 2007, I had messy thoughts. I’m hurt, badly hurt. My eyes were swelling; my body and mind were tired. I don’t want to go work but I have to. What else I can do? I can’t file a case against my sister and the bank. I am simply an example of someone really unfortunate – unlucky to have siblings like what I’ve had.

Oh please, don’t cry with me. I don’t need your pity; all I ask is your ear.

Labels: , , , ,



posted by Yesha Gee at Monday, August 13, 2007-
5Comments:
  • At August 13, 2007 at 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    kung bahin2x sa yuta ang isturyahan kasagaran pamilya dri jud mgkaproblema ... naa man guy maglinaug, maghinakog, kaugalingung kabubut-on lang ang gina pauna...haay na lang...reality bites...ye, be strong! kanang nabilin sa imo protektahi na, para sa imong mama, sa imo, ug sa imong maging pamilya puhon ... kabalo ko dili jud sayun...pro kabalo naman ka mulaban...ipagkalan imong karapatan... aja ye!

    don't forget that you can always rely on Him ... you don't have to face your struggles alone...and i'm always here..i can't do much but i'm willing to help in anyway i can ;)

     
  • At August 13, 2007 at 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    "he does justice will live in the presence of the lord"- psslms

    ye dnt wori. god hears our softest prayer...i rily dnt know wat to say..but hold on lng jud...never never never give up..life has many surprises in store for us...dli lng kani ye...!
    taya na lagi ta ug lotto aron maka milyon ta..hheheehhe =)

     
  • At August 13, 2007 at 10:03 AM, Blogger Errol Fadrigosaid…

    laina pud ana ui...
    it really hurts...
    naga expect ka og wala...
    tapos ate pa gyud nimo...
    cge lang simple dapat mag kayod nalang gyud ka...
    mas lami man gud ng sarili nimo gikayudan...
    learn from it na lang gyud...
    basta don't give up and have faith always...

     
  • At August 14, 2007 at 10:12 AM, Blogger Unknownsaid…

    Sagdi lang. Ako pirmi nagatoo kung naa may mawala sa imoha, naa jud nay maanindot nga rason ug labaw pa ana naay mas maayo nga giandam SIYA para kanimo. Ayaw pud kabalaka ang gaba naa ra sa daplin daplin.

     
  • At August 15, 2007 at 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    mam,i read your blog and our heart fell deeper and deeper as your story unfolded,you can see its fruitless and stressfull to try to and attack your sister through the legal system.
    I suggest you take hold of the gifts God has given you for free!!!
    Just get up keep moving build your dreams and your rewards will come in the future.

     
Post a Comment



THE HEART SPEAKS

from ~~~~~~~~

DEAR JESUS,
You told Your close followers
who were taught how to seek the Father's heart
that whatever they asked for in prayer,
that they were to believe they received it
and it would be theirs. (Mark 11:24)

O, Father, help me to know Your heart intimately
so that I'll know how to pray,
what to pray,
and believe in advance
that I will receive it!


Bloggers Lane

UIC-ITE Official Blog| Bisdak Planet
Hopchow:668 The Neighbour of the Beast| Random Kalokohan Ni Nikoy
Gem Starlight Express| My Euro Travel and Adventures
Rubybenz| The World Wide Web Addict
My Daily Nourishment| Brain Blog
The Road to the Unknown| Carlson Clan Adventure
Pinay Princess| Baby Pink
I love Valerie| Pink Angel
Cherry's Comfort Zone| Kharlota| Center of my Life
Girl in Geek's Clothing| Chubby:Palms of My Hands
Sendo Taong Ninja| An Angel's Journey
Never Dainty:Girl with mud smudged cheeks| Czech Republic Trip
Rock My World| Crazy Delicious Foods
Jogja Visit| 12trav
Informasi Dumai| Mucize Yaş am
Anything Goes| A Writer's Den
Proud Mommy| Bussy Bee Mom
Rojoy's Daily Update| Mommy Joy of Two
Rojoy's Kitchen| Married With Children
Just My Opinion| Everything is Simply Amazing
Megasite for Bible Studies and Information| Daystar Shine On Me
The Long Journey of My Life| A Pinay Wife's Den
My Blogging Thoughs| Trails and Travelogues
My World of Life's Adventure| A Simple Life
Moms... check nyo| Go Confidently in the Direction of your Dreams
Kurdapya'z Journey| Simply Filipina
Life's Blah| View Point Version
Easy Cooking| Happy Daily Thoughts
Ideal Pink Rose| Alouraine:Treasure Box
Scalatan:My World in My Own World| All in Korea, Only in Korea
Portia Speaks | Jophilsuperman
Vivien:The Concept| Republic of A
Iluvhubbes:Anything Goes| Coy's Blog
Meg:The Girlicious side of a woman| July Jaguars
| Raptured Dreams
Kitty's Haven| Coy19:Fuzzy Wuzzy
marynj:Sweet Lullaby| Mariesays:Buzzing Around
Fahrenheit:Summer 95 Degrees| Andrik:Multi-Information
Ecstatic| UncleJosh:Happily Broken
Rame-ash:Sensible Innovations| CHeddarina:Click on My World
Tallboyz| Payat
Daily Happy Thoughts| Bojoy:EXPOSED My Love Strings
Highlights:Finding the Future| Alritch:A Mysterious Life
Anything Goes by Marzel| Alliance Tutorial
Goji:Living a Free Life| Did You Know?
Mars:Praying for a Beautiful Weather| Ronald Borla:As Artists Think Alike
Cathcgix:Beautiful Mediocrity| JK:See Me For What You Will
Stay Healthy and Strong| Things That Go Bump
After Working Hours| Easy Earning Dollars
Words of my Tongue| leizlmarie:lizElement/
Smakeme:Poto Funthesys | Big Money List
Anniniput:Beautiful Language | Rehabman Versus The Universe
mar2dar2:My Life | Pictures n' more
cyberk's | Textual Relations
Mahreez:Always Be a Part of Me | Ebook Help For You
Design Help For You | Portable Software Download
Hapi Blogging | The Destroyer
Time 2 Know | Arrive Alive at Your Destiny
Penned by Sterndal | WWE
Kiscope |

Note:Please let me know if i mispost your blog link and blog name. I'm being careful as much as possible. Apologies for my mistakes, if ever. And if you want me to change the link name, just buzz me. =)
Want to Exchange Links?