Lately, I came to love these songs, ballads, to freshen my mind. Most of them are love stories. But beyond that, it talks about life. Some of them could really cut your heart, break one’s ‘daydreaming’, ‘foolish’ and some are ‘really MUSHY’. I know my list of songs will drop you, but hey, they’re BALLADS. You might enjoy it or hate it, but then, everything deserves a try.
- All I Ask of You – Barbara Streisand
- I love this song cos it’s really suiting. It’s a pure love story that melts your heart.
- All This Time – Tiffany
- I adore this song, for a reason, that I love to sing it. The song reminds us what love is; loved and lost it.
- Anything for You – Gloria Estefan
- A person can suppress love if he/she wants to, yet who can suppress it longer?
- Almost Over You – Sheena Easton
- I came to love this song cos a friend of mine loves it; the mushiness she requests every time she visits me.
- Foolish Beat – Debbie Gibson
- To love and to let go is really hard to do; and to regret what we’ve done is nothing but foolishness.
- From A Distance – Bette Midler
- Life is really beautiful. We should live every moment as though it was our last.
- Gift of love – Bette Midler
- If love can be bought, who else would want it? There’s nothing compare to a purest gift of love.
- If Love is Blind – Tiffany
- Love can’t blind you, your own self that is.
- Just To Hear You Say That You Love Me – Faith Hill
- I’d rather not hear the phrase every now and then, cos it gives me the feelings that the phrase already loses its meaning.
- Lost in Your Eyes – Debbie Gibson
- Am I in love? Maybe yes, maybe no… but for some reason, I never lost myself in one’s eyes, ever.
- Love Makes No Promises – Candi
- I absolutely believe on this, the greatest love of all, I should say.
- Love Will Lead You Back – Taylor Dayne
- Nah, I wish this matter. When can love bring someone back if it’s already broken?
- Promise Me – Beverly Craven
- I love to sing this song, not because of its lyrics but because of the melody. Ironically, it’s something I don’t believe in. I’d rather tell someone to live his life than to wait for me.
- Remember Me This Way – Jordan Hill
- What goes to your mind, eh? Yes, it’s Casper, Casper, Casper! I once loved Devon Sawa for it.
- Starting Over Again – Natalie Cole
- They said, love is sweeter the second time around. Are you kidding me?
- Superwoman – Karen White
- The reason why I want an OPEN relationship is this. If my partner turns sour on me, he’d better say it, cos I will never hesitate to let go and live my life.
- That’s What Love Is For – Amy Grant
- How deep your love can be? How far will it lead you? True love conquers all, I really hope so.
- Till They Take My Heart Away – Claire Marlo
- This one is the sweetest song I’ve ever heard. I love to sing it, I even memorize the lyrics, but it’s weird, I still find it hard to really feel what the song trying to make me.
- Too Many Walls – Dennis Cathy
- Seriously, love is troublesome.
- Where Does My Heart Beat Now? – Celine Dion
- Love someone, but don’t let anyone take them all. Simply, spare yourself.
- Without You – Samantha Cole
- If you heard this song, you will be paused. Certainly, because this is the best example of idiocy.
- You’re still my man – Whitney Houston
- Ok, this goes to the men’s pride. Oh well, fine.
Note: don’t try to listen if you really think it’ll gross you. LOL
Labels: ballads, songs, top ballad songs