Check PageRank




  Subscribe to Peculiar Individuality

Add to Technorati Favorites





Recent Comments



Monday, May 21, 2007

A tribute to friends

I have decided, my friends must have their time to shine – and this will happen now. I dedicate this precious space to the most wonderful friends I had in my life. I can name more than a dozen, I only picked those who are/were really closed to me.


Let’s begin with the closest girl in my heart. I call this girl Grasya, and we call each other ‘Madam’. I thought our ‘alias’ has become a Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon because after we used it, it became popular. Madam Grasya is my dorm mate way back in College. We were ‘super’ close. One thing I like about her – was the habit of walking into my room, and we talked till dawn. Madam loves to lie down beside me while the rest of the dorm mates come into my room to join the talk. There were nights that my room was fully loaded and some of them even slept on the floor. Madam is the sweetest among my friends. She’s thoughtful and kind. We finally left the dorm after we graduated and she got married to her long lost first love.

I call this boyish girl ‘Issa’, her full name is Melissa. She’s one of the smartest students in High School and I never had a hard time with my projects and assignments because she’s always been there to help. There was a time when we randomly absent on the class, she told me she was alone without me and I told her that I’m so blank without her too. We always eat our lunch together and we study together. Issa is a type of girl who will just read her fave John Grisham (and the likes) books and novelties during Physics class and answer (our teacher’s) surprise question like a pro. One thing I treasured from this gal was the poetry she wrote (for me) using and/or combining song titles and lyrics.

This is the most practical and liberated girl in the group. She’s the usual party girl you see at the bars and disco clubs. No matter how busy this cute little angel, she always makes time for me. Her name is Chin, the super sexy and super daring gal in the gang. She’s the type of girl who’s so loud and outspoken – a tactless, I would say (smile). This girl loves nightlife. She can stay outside all night, drink, and get drunk – but this girl is a Nursing student and she managed to keep her good grades. See how amazing she is, I agree.

Chang-Chang is the first person I get to close on my first job. She’s definitely an out-going person, so cheerful and so jolly. You can see in her a very simple posture; a girl who love jeans, plain shirt and wears eyeglasses – is a brain buster. She’s a programming geek and a mathematician by words. This very thin lady ironically loves to eat – as in super eat. We always eat together and she always beat me when it comes to eating. However, her metabolism works so fast and I’m left with the gaining alone. Lately, I discovered she was the Salutatorian inGrade School (oh my!).

Now, I present to you the ‘eye catcher’ in the group. Her name is Lovey, and she’s a goddess to my most male friends. There is not 1, not 2 but more than 3 male friends (that I have) who fell for her extraordinary beauty. This girl is still single and I can’t really tell why so. She’s not dating anyone too and she’s always open to group dating. Lovey is my college freshman classmate and (by fate) became my officemate after the long 5 years. This girl loves anime and she’s the one to blame my folly over anime today.

The model of the group is Ella. This fair-skinned girl is a mother of a 4 year old boy. But she’s still the gorgeous girl I know. She’s super pretty and sexy… and this girl is my constant textmate. I just love this sweet goddess. We have so much in common. We both love clothes, make up and perfumes. She's not just pretty, she's also good at heart. No matter what happen, this girl can always come to me. She's definitely one of a kind.


Now, let’s meet the guys.

The gang calls this guy ‘piggy’ and he’s my boyfriend. He was one of my enemies before because he annoys me and all. I hate him because he’s a player. He has 3 girlfriends at the same time. He’s nothing to hide on me cos I knew him from skin to bone. I met this guy so many years ago and I became the princess of their group If you’re someone in the group, you can say – he’s the guy who’sthere when you needed someone to listen.

Manong asI call him is the gay-ish guy in the group. When he was hired as an IT staff 3 years ago, in a snap, he became my instant guy friend. I can say, he’s a jolly-go-lucky kind of guy who manages to keep 2 separate groups of friends. When he’s out for different sets of party, he’s like superman – cos he’s making it sure to be present in wherever the other party is.


I think I wrote more than expected, yet I still have a huge list of people to talk about. However, my blogreaders complain about the length of my entries, so I have to cut this up now before I get carried away… again.

To make my list short, i’d like to shout to the whole wide world those people up on my list. My life has been a blessed one because you guys were there. To the super smart Chikadee.. thank you; also to DCAG loyalist Karen and Lyn… you’re my lovely gifts; to Titing who looks like Jesus Christ… thank you for keeping me company sometimes; to Dexter.. who even after he got married is still willing to be there; to Christian, Mylene, Fritzie, Medelyn, Noli, Rhandy, James… the super doper elementary buddies; to Alvin, James D, Edgar, Solo Ray… my sophomore knights, thank you; to my amazing dorm mates Shawee, Charlene, Te ching, te joyce, Leigh, Mai; and to all my friends that I can no longer recall (sorry)… you guys are wonderful gifts from God.

I love you all!

Labels: ,



posted by Yesha Gee at Monday, May 21, 2007-
26Comments:
  • At May 21, 2007 at 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    hala gwapaha ana ni lovey oi hehehehe

     
  • At May 21, 2007 at 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    nice one yessa..
    proud kaau ka sa imong mga friends..through this one, you have proven to your freinds na you know them inside and out..
    treasure them, you won't find another set of them in your life...
    nice blog...

     
  • At May 21, 2007 at 7:51 AM, Blogger Ukaya Explorer Nikoysaid…

    good friends are hard to find. it's a cliche but people don't say this over and over for nothing.hehe

    you're lucky you have more than 5.hehe. i'm sure you'll meet more wonderful people.

    **ps. i didn't expect that i would enjoy our "GRAND EB" last saturday. i actually did not know what to expect kay it was my first time to attend an eb. pero i had a blast.

    of the new people i met, i especially liked you and hinchoi. your aura fills the whole place. you're a very jolly person and it's difficult not to like you. tapos you remind me of one of my good friends in college; your energy, pati laugh.

    si hinchoi naman parang very sweet. tapos shy and she's hard not to like pud. so far, kadto akong impression sa inyo.

    sa uulitin.hehe

     
  • At May 21, 2007 at 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    (kalimot kog pasalamat, sowi =D) ye tnx for counting me as one of you're closest friend... very flattering tnx...hehehe

     
  • At May 21, 2007 at 7:59 AM, Blogger Errol Fadrigosaid…

    hehehe...
    asa na man ang mga bisdak diri?
    y wala koy apil...
    tsk tsk tsk...
    salamat sa EB nato...
    maski dili kaayo na nagakita...
    enough na ang support nimo sa forum...
    God Bless You...

     
  • At May 21, 2007 at 8:02 AM, Blogger Yesha Geesaid…

    heheheh.. tama i forgot to include the BISDAK peeps. Pasensya na po!

     
  • At May 21, 2007 at 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    uhmm..... nice cya... as in! pero i doubt atik2 lng nang gipost ni yesa bout sa inyo!! hehehe... lalo na kay choi ug manong!:p hehehe... atik lng...

    bitaw.. nice cya.. unta apil pud ko dri kaso dli mn gud kau mi close ani niya, feeling close lng! hahaha!

    mao lng... bow!

     
  • At May 21, 2007 at 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    wow! ye, apil jud ko sa tribute..im so touch...hmmm, frends jud ta ..hehhehehehhe

    life wud be dull and less exciting without frends to share with...tsk!

    tnx ye! =) and THANK U TO ALL MY FRENDS who have loved me. I will never be the person I am today without all of you.

    PS. ye, with hi honors lng gud ko during grade skul. =) nakalimot na cguro si roselyn(na imo source)...

     
  • At May 21, 2007 at 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    Seems like nice folk, but what do you do for a living? It seems it and programming related with the geek girl and the gay IT guy you worked with.

     
  • At May 22, 2007 at 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    nice one yessa..
    proud kaau ka sa imong mga friends..through this one, you have proven to your freinds na you know them inside and out..
    treasure them, you won't find another set of them in your life...
    nice blog...

    - gi-usab lang nako akong post as "Anonymous"..hehhehe -

     
  • At May 22, 2007 at 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    it's nice to pay tribute to your friends, i'm sure they are happy because of what you did.friends are real treasures =)

     
  • At May 23, 2007 at 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    hello ye^^.......

    .... friends come and go in our lives, but somehow, unknowingly, they leave footprints in our hearts.

    I want you to know how much I cherish every moments that we share. And I am so thankful for your presence, your smile which lightens up my day, and your all helping hands and heart that willingly responds to my every request.

    yesa might not be smiling always when you see her every morning, it is because ...probably, she's already late ...ha ha ha ha.....But mind you, she laughs so loud.

    God Bless! I am your friend, for always.

    You can count on me. Promise.

    -mercelee-

     
  • At May 23, 2007 at 1:23 PM, Blogger JUANsaid…

    OMG...
    that's me, man!!!...
    i cant believe i am included
    in yesa's hall of fame...
    hehehhehe...
    it's nice to be one on top!!!
    hahahaha...
    yeah. i think i deserve that slot...
    hehehehehe... jowk!!!
    anywayz,,, thanks ye for
    considering me one.
    you really know me...
    i'm not expecting you to say those.
    only those who knows me inside out
    could say that, and obviously
    one of them is you...
    yeah right!!! hahahaha...
    thanks ye!!!

    juan...

     
  • At May 23, 2007 at 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    Nice entry. But, could not help but notice the errors, for instance, "you can only name less then a dozen", I assume. No hard feelings about me not being on there, jajaja.

     
  • At May 24, 2007 at 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    Your lucky to have such good friends and vice versa. keep writing yesa-chan xD

     
  • At May 24, 2007 at 3:55 AM, Blogger Yesha Geesaid…

    @Eros, if you reread it, you will see that i have placed MORE than a dozen of friends. Maybe you did not read the last paragraph. The count is 29.

     
  • At May 24, 2007 at 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    Thank you for the comment bellus vae. *mwah*

    ~sorry, i don't have time to login. I'm in a hurry, so i used the 'other' option instead. =)

     
  • At May 25, 2007 at 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    hey girl, amy here
    that was touching! it must be very different over there, i have more guy friends because most girls around here are bitches. im definatly the Chin of my group (i wish i could meet her!)

    Killar here,
    That was pretty good. Taking time out to write about others. it saddens me that I'm not on the list. Come-on I love you too! *hugs*

     
  • At May 26, 2007 at 6:48 AM, Blogger JUANsaid…

    hala bitaw noh...
    gwapa lagi na c lovey...

     
  • At May 26, 2007 at 6:48 AM, Blogger Yesha Geesaid…

    @Juan
    Yes Manong, apil jud ka oi. Alangan noh. Super special kaayo ka, though dli ko nimo gina date. Cge lng c Choi imo gina date. huhuhu. You broke my heart into small pieces kaayo. hehehe

    @Amy
    If you want to meet her, i can make arrangement. =)

    @Killar
    I love you too.. but sorry i love my pretty Amy even more. heh

     
  • At May 26, 2007 at 6:52 AM, Blogger JUANsaid…

    @yesa...

    hahahaha...
    alangan ye...
    as per libni "we don't
    date those who
    are already taken"
    hahahaha...
    kaw jud ye noh...
    sige lang gud...
    cge bitaw mo date ni yancy bebe...

    uli sa ko ye...
    katugon na kaau ko oi...
    hehehe...
    tekker u...
    hehehe...

    juan01
    PS.. namatay kog katawa
    sa imung reply ataha ka... :))

     
  • At May 29, 2007 at 1:03 PM, Blogger melody5said…

    cheers to our friendship! 7 years and still counting... love you "dam!

     
  • At May 30, 2007 at 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    OMG! Madam, i missed you so much!

     
  • At June 1, 2007 at 6:44 PM, Blogger JUANsaid…

    walay new post?
    mag conmmecbt nasad unta ko....
    hehehe...

     
  • At June 5, 2007 at 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    friends..
    people i treasure the most next to my family.. :)

    just bloghopping ^_^
    saw this link dito sa link2support kasi. hehe

     
  • At June 6, 2007 at 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymoussaid…

    hala!
    that ella girl looks family este familiar.

    has she studied at RSELC before? :)

     
Post a Comment



THE HEART SPEAKS

from ~~~~~~~~

DEAR JESUS,
You told Your close followers
who were taught how to seek the Father's heart
that whatever they asked for in prayer,
that they were to believe they received it
and it would be theirs. (Mark 11:24)

O, Father, help me to know Your heart intimately
so that I'll know how to pray,
what to pray,
and believe in advance
that I will receive it!


Bloggers Lane

UIC-ITE Official Blog| Bisdak Planet
Hopchow:668 The Neighbour of the Beast| Random Kalokohan Ni Nikoy
Gem Starlight Express| My Euro Travel and Adventures
Rubybenz| The World Wide Web Addict
My Daily Nourishment| Brain Blog
The Road to the Unknown| Carlson Clan Adventure
Pinay Princess| Baby Pink
I love Valerie| Pink Angel
Cherry's Comfort Zone| Kharlota| Center of my Life
Girl in Geek's Clothing| Chubby:Palms of My Hands
Sendo Taong Ninja| An Angel's Journey
Never Dainty:Girl with mud smudged cheeks| Czech Republic Trip
Rock My World| Crazy Delicious Foods
Jogja Visit| 12trav
Informasi Dumai| Mucize Yaş am
Anything Goes| A Writer's Den
Proud Mommy| Bussy Bee Mom
Rojoy's Daily Update| Mommy Joy of Two
Rojoy's Kitchen| Married With Children
Just My Opinion| Everything is Simply Amazing
Megasite for Bible Studies and Information| Daystar Shine On Me
The Long Journey of My Life| A Pinay Wife's Den
My Blogging Thoughs| Trails and Travelogues
My World of Life's Adventure| A Simple Life
Moms... check nyo| Go Confidently in the Direction of your Dreams
Kurdapya'z Journey| Simply Filipina
Life's Blah| View Point Version
Easy Cooking| Happy Daily Thoughts
Ideal Pink Rose| Alouraine:Treasure Box
Scalatan:My World in My Own World| All in Korea, Only in Korea
Portia Speaks | Jophilsuperman
Vivien:The Concept| Republic of A
Iluvhubbes:Anything Goes| Coy's Blog
Meg:The Girlicious side of a woman| July Jaguars
| Raptured Dreams
Kitty's Haven| Coy19:Fuzzy Wuzzy
marynj:Sweet Lullaby| Mariesays:Buzzing Around
Fahrenheit:Summer 95 Degrees| Andrik:Multi-Information
Ecstatic| UncleJosh:Happily Broken
Rame-ash:Sensible Innovations| CHeddarina:Click on My World
Tallboyz| Payat
Daily Happy Thoughts| Bojoy:EXPOSED My Love Strings
Highlights:Finding the Future| Alritch:A Mysterious Life
Anything Goes by Marzel| Alliance Tutorial
Goji:Living a Free Life| Did You Know?
Mars:Praying for a Beautiful Weather| Ronald Borla:As Artists Think Alike
Cathcgix:Beautiful Mediocrity| JK:See Me For What You Will
Stay Healthy and Strong| Things That Go Bump
After Working Hours| Easy Earning Dollars
Words of my Tongue| leizlmarie:lizElement/
Smakeme:Poto Funthesys | Big Money List
Anniniput:Beautiful Language | Rehabman Versus The Universe
mar2dar2:My Life | Pictures n' more
cyberk's | Textual Relations
Mahreez:Always Be a Part of Me | Ebook Help For You
Design Help For You | Portable Software Download
Hapi Blogging | The Destroyer
Time 2 Know | Arrive Alive at Your Destiny
Penned by Sterndal | WWE
Kiscope |

Note:Please let me know if i mispost your blog link and blog name. I'm being careful as much as possible. Apologies for my mistakes, if ever. And if you want me to change the link name, just buzz me. =)
Want to Exchange Links?